Covid-19 Guidelines for All In-Person Workouts
Safety is the top priority at Seaside Striders Running Club's "In-Person" workouts. We want everyone to come out and enjoy yourself as much as possible. Before you attend an "In-Person" workout, please read, and be ready to adhere to the following guidelines that will be applied at all "In-Person" workouts. ** While they are every bit serious, they're not as scary as they look. :)
Before You Arrive -
- All runners/participants must reserve a time slot on the corresponding "Reservation Sheet" for the workout they are attending. On this sheet, you will find a start time, and location (when applicable), and enter your name for the desired start time. (Reservation Sheets will be emailed out ~48 hours prior to each in-person workout)
Runners will start each in-person workouts at the time slot they reserve.
You must reserve a start time, or one will not be held for you.
If you miss your start time, you will begin after all other runners have started.
- For both weekly in-person workouts, a Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire must be completed - This process is easy, as the questionnaire is attached to the reservation sheet. If you answer "Yes" to any of the questions on the Screening Questionnaire, please stay home. In order to attend, you must be able to answer "No" to all questions on the Screening.
- Runners must check for a healthy body temperature within 24 hours prior to the in-person run (ie. If you have a fever within 24 hours of a workout, please stay home).
- To be as fair as possible we are reserving spots on a first come - first served basis. If there is a name in a slot, that time slot is no longer open.
At the Workout -
- All runners must agree to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Facial Coverings mandatory when you are not running, or whenever circumstances do not allow social distancing.
- All runners must have a facial covering with you, and agree to wear your mask at any necessary times throughout the workout.
- Do not congregate prior to the run start time.
- After the run, you can do what you feel comfortable with and is respectful of the other runners while maintaining facial covering and social distancing protocols.
- If you miss your start time, you will begin after all other runners have started.
- At the end of your run, please check in with me so we can confirm that you finished safely, and provide any coaching or "run-talk" that makes sense.
Guests will be allowed, but runners must register their guest with Coach Jim prior to any in-person run with their email and contact included. Guests must satisfy all runner requirements including screening. Runners and Guests will be slotted into reserved start times last after all members have received their start placement. Guests must also sign a waiver.