OPTION 2 - CUSTOM GROUP SCHEDULE
GROUP RUN SCHEDULE AND IN-PERSON WORKOUTS
This option gives you the ability to customize your workout with a stress free 6 week schedule that covers the entire 6 week first session of Spring Run Club. It allows participants the guidance you're looking for and workouts that will keep you fit, and motivate during the fall run season no matter what your long or short term goals.
- 6 Week Group Schedule -A full 6 weeks' running schedule w options A-D (Beginner to Advanced), and our famous Speed Work PDF w options A-D (Beginner to Advanced, but all can be coordinated with a different lettered Block Schedule). These can be customized to fit your week to week availability.
- In-Person Run Workouts for All Run Club Participants **
- Saturday In-Person Long Runs - Social distanced and planned out long runs with Covid guidelines followed, staggered start times, and the closest thing to a group run anywhere.
- Small Group Wednesday In-Person Speed Workout - We'll break into smaller groups and meet up with a pod of runners for speed work. Speedwork is better with friends!
- Weekly Club Newsletter - Get group news on upcoming events (even if we have to make our own!), updates on fellow runners, and running tips to help you stay fired up.
- Tuesday Evening Game Night and Social Time - In these challenging times, a little social time with your running buds is just what the doctor ordered. These optional evenings are for runners and their families members to get together, play some games, and just enjoy a light evening of fun.
** = (see Covid Section of website for safety details and guidelines or all in person workouts.)