OPTION 1 -PERSONAL RUN SCHEDULES
PERSONAL COACHING & IN-PERSON WORKOUTS
Seaside Striders Running Club has always prided itself for it's attention to personal coaching in a running club setting. We all have different goals, and that may never have been more true than now. The Personal Coaching & In-Person Workout option allows runners with varying goals to run workouts together while providing the personal touch that keeps them focused on their personal and specific goals.
For Summer Run Club 2021, Seaside Striders will be offering North County runners "In-Person" running workouts as well as dynamic coaching. Find the best motivation anyone can find 2x per week at these workouts where we'll challenge ourselves and encourage each other.
Here's What's Included:
- Personal Weekly Run Schedules. Get a little more 1 on 1 coaching with a personal run schedule sent straight to your inbox each week. This allows for more coaching interaction, a higher level of customization of your workouts, and added flexibility from week to week.
- In-Person Run Workouts for All Run Club Participants **
- Saturday In-Person Long Runs - Social distanced and planned out long runs with Covid guidelines followed, staggered start times, and the closest thing to a group run anywhere.
- Small Group Wednesday In-Person Speed Workout - We'll break into smaller groups and meet up with a pod of runners for speed work. Speedwork is better with friends!
- Weekly Club Newsletter - Get group news on upcoming events (even if we have to make our own!), updates on fellow runners, and running tips to help you stay fired up.
- Tuesday Evening Game Night and Social Time - In these challenging times, a little social time with your running buds is just what the doctor ordered. These optional evenings are for runners and their families members to get together, play some games, and just enjoy a light evening of fun.